Friday, May 16, 2008

Second Post

I got a nice e-mail from Polo. I don't think I've spoken to him in over . . . five years? Wow, it's been a while.
I sent him an e-mail yesterday he responded today. He said that as incredible as it sounds, he had just typed my name into the google search engine the day before trying to see if he could find some information on me but nothing had come up. Funny timing. After all these years, we still can communicate telepathically.
The news:
He's moved to Machala.
His daughter is sick, but nothing that she wont be over in a couple of days.

And that's about it. We're both hoping that we can start some kind of communication because neither of us have been very good at it in the past. But then again, it's never been quite so easy before either. :)

No comments: